Friday, February 11, 2011

A Sad Story

it all started 3 months ago. I met a guy and we started talking. we laughed and cried and had fun with each other. We both had so much in common. I instatently fell for him and he fell for me. It was like we were the same person. He was my best friend. My life was happy again because before i met him i was depressed and lonely and had nobody to go to, but he made it all better. he lite up my world. It was real love I knew because ive never felt as happy as i was when i was with him. even though he lived far from me i could feel him next to me at night and his touch when he said he wanted to hug me. On our 1st month anaversery he sent me a rose with a little card saying he loved and missed me. on our 2nd aneversery he sent me a necklace that had our names on it and forever under them. on our 3rd aneversery..everything went wrong. he told me he stopped loving me and he wanted to break up. my heart broke into a million pieces. i havent slept or ate in almost 3 weeks now. when we broke up he told me he wanted to be friends still. so i agreed and tried, but everytime we would say goodbye i would start balling. i havent talked or seen anyone in these 3 weeks all i would do is lay in my bed and cry. i want to kill myself so bad and never have to live with the pain. it will make so many people happy. im hated where i live at, i get called ugly, worthless, wierd, stupid, teachers pet, and kids tell me they say my parents failed at making me. i havent talked to my parnets in almost a year now. i have nobody to go to. no friends or family..i have nothing…my life is empty and all i want to do now is die..nobody has even tried to help me. they just look at me in disgust and walk away. all i want is a chance to be happy again and stay that way.

1 comment:

lahana said...

Christopher,
I'm so sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I hope some of the pain has diminished. I want you to know that I will always be here for you to talk to...about ANYTHING. Even when you graduate you can always stop by or email me. Ok?

Everyone who has been brave enough to let down their walls has experienced the same kind of sickness and depression you wrote so eloquently about. For me, it happened in college and I felt like my world darkened and crashed down. I still think about those days and the girl that made it happen...but the pain has vanished. Yours will too. In the meantime, keep writing and, again, come talk to me whenever you want.