Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Behind the Swoosh Pt3


My life in this factory is crazy i don't know how much i can take
My life is crazy only $1.50 for my family for food and everything
The way i get treated getting hit by the army and the way my work space is
The way i have to cry because my family is hungry my son my wife is suffering
The way i get hurt or sick and i have to waste the money on the things i need to get better and my family cant eat...
A life as a Nike worker is nothing you ever wanna be :'(
The way they treat you like your nothing to them like they don't care about you
And my family as to go like this for how much longer how much of this can we take :'(
For how much this is crazy something must change $1.50 for a family is something we cant live on :(
And my family as to cry every night hopeing something will change and i will be okay or if i will come back alive because of the army :'(
This whole Nike thing is really crazy and its killing my family little by little :'(

No comments: