Friday, September 17, 2010

Two Truths and a Lie About Your Summer


i skated all over New York from brooklyn to bronx queens etc it was great the summer the wind of it just blowing though my mind its the best thing you can ever feel i just had the best time doing tricks over things and just show off most of the time.

in the summer when i stood home i would just go outside and go to KFC and just buy 30 or 40$ of food alot of chicken rice and everything that was on the menu its was the best freast i ever had and i needed some help bringing it all home.

i went to center park going down the giant hills on my back on my skatebord it was really crazy with the bikes and the skakes rolling by me thinking im crazy with me and henri and my other good friend just laying down the giant hills of center park with no fear in your eyes...

1 comment:

lahana said...

Very compelling stories and great pictures to match! I think the KFC story is the lie.